|The Bulldog Club of Canada was the first club to be established in Canada in the 1920's. It was first called the English Bulldog Club of Canada, with a membership of
approximately 100 at that time. The club gained recognition with the CKC in 1964, as a regional club and was registered in June of 1979, by the Canadian Kennel Club as The
Bulldog Club of Central Canada. Over the last few years with member support, the club moved forward to become a National Club in 2016, becoming what is now known as the
Bulldog Club of Canada.
|All content including graphics, images, photographs and text on this website are
copyright protected by Canadian and International Copyright Laws.
downloaded, copied or duplicated in any form without written permission of the
Kennels advertising on the Bulldog Club of Canada website are paid
advertisements. The Bulldog Club of Canada will not be held responsible for any
content found in such advertisements.